Exterior Architecture (ExA) is an award-winning team of creative and innovative Landscape Architects in the United Kingdom. Our practice is growing as we continue to take on a diverse range of projects across the UK and internationally; including master planning, public realm, green spaces and infrastructure, mixed use and residential developments, leisure, and resorts.
Note: Exterior Architecture is an equal opportunities employer. Please, no agencies.
SENIOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT (LONDON)
We are currently looking for a skilled, experienced Senior Landscape Architect to join our London-based team. The role would include leading design teams through projects of various scales, working on multi-discipline consultant teams, developing client relationships and representing the practice.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience working on large scale masterplans & public realm projects
- A strong working knowledge of a range of landscape architectural tools and methodologies, as well as the ability to problem solve and actively contribute ideas within a collaborative team.
- Excellent graphic and technical communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including being an effective and confident communicator to a broad audience and are highly motivated to develop and maintain client relationships
- Excellent research skills, design aptitude, and strength in design process. We are always looking for new approaches, fresh ideas and innovations in our projects
- Specialist knowledge and experience in projects dealing with urban ecology and design, biodiversity and planting for wildlife
- Experience curating, designing and preparing design competition responses
- Up to date knowledge of all professional standards & specifications
- A postgraduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Full proficiency in design software including AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch Up. Experience in Revit and BIM would be an advantage
- A professional and positive attitude, passion for the industry and a desire to continue learning and self-development
For expressions of interest please email your CV with examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.